Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekly Treasures: I'm featured in an Etsy Treasury!

Today started off supremely poorly with me barely able to stay awake on the drive home from my parents' and my undesired rendezvous with a State Trooper (who I didn't even see until it was too late because I was 1/4 of a mile from my exit and focusing on getting home safely - and quickly!).  Needless to say, I was in a really bad mood by the time I got home but an email from fellow Etsian Yaara Netzer, whose lilac stockings I featured in my treasury here, definitely put a smile on my face.  Over the weekend, she featured me on her treasury "The sky is blue."  Check out the screenshot here:


My item is the blue pearl set in the bottom-center.  I'm super stoked to be featured in a treasury for the first time!  Treasuries do expire so I'll link to the blue pearl set below for those who read this after tomorrow morning:


Many thanks to Yaara for featuring my item. Do you use the treasury feature to promote others you like?  Why or why not?  Have you made a sale from being featured in a treasury?  Let us know in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle


2 comments:

Creations With Heart said...

Congrats on your Treasury feature! Beautiful blues!! ~Julie =]

Elle said...

Thank you! I'm really honored I was chosen to be listed among such talented people!