Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To my favorite people in the world...

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting on my blog.  As you know, I read and respond to every comment and there's nothing more I enjoy than conversing with you.  However, today was sort of the last straw for me personally.  I'm having some issues that need to be dealt with right away and so I'm taking some time away from my shops.  I am leaving all of my items listed, but I won't be working on any promoting or anything in order to focus on my life.  I'm also not going to be able to update the blog.  I'm really hoping that I can get the most major problems resolved within the next couple of days and be back to posting as usual.  I can't guarantee this though, which is why I decided it would be appropriate to post this message.  I hope that you all will stay subscribed so that we can still connect when I return.  Thanks so much for your support!

Until next time,
Elle

7 comments:

M Dawson said...

* Hug * Hang in there. I will be around waiting for your light to start burning again.

Good luck and a hug.

Finding Charm said...

You won't be losing me. Good luck! Keep us posted. Juggling is hard, let us know if you need us to grab a ball. Talk to you soon.

Sarah

Rholmes said...

*HUGS* Let me know if you need anything, even if it's just an ear to listen. Love ya!!

The Ash Grove said...

*HUGS* Hang in there, honey. And rest assured, we all understand completely, and we'll be right here waiting when you make it back.

You'll be in my thoughts. *hugs*

cinnamonspice said...

And this too shall pass...I'm not going anywhere, will be right here when you get back! Hope you keep tweeting xoxo

Elle said...

Thank you guys so much for your kindness and support! The immediate emergency issue has been taken care of and I'll be working on the rest as I can. I'm going to be posting in the blog again as I really miss it!

<3

Diana's Gift Shop said...

It sounds like things are getting better now.
I am so glad :)

I'll see you at TSL as that is where I am most of the time when I'm talking online.

Have a great day !

Organically Yours,
Diana