Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm definitely a "Beakfreak"

Ornamentea is my favorite bead shop in Raleigh.  This boutique has a great selection of supplies to make just about anything you can dream up.  For their 10th anniversary this year, they provided members of their "Beadfreak" club with any one select strand of beads.  I chose a beautiful strand of smoke quartz after much debate.  I used a few of the beads to make elegant but simple earrings for my two friends who are visiting this week:





I think I'm going to try to make as many of my presents this year as possible, or at least buy handmade.  I've already purchased some fantastic handmade gift tags from a fellow Etsian, The Tiny Fig.  Be sure to keep her in mind when you're shopping this year.

Stay tuned for my holiday gift guide!
Elle

0 comments: