Tuesday, November 24, 2009

EB is now on Artfire!

I've been investigating other places to sell online besides Etsy and I decided to go with Artfire.  Some of the features Artfire has that Etsy doesn't are as follows:

  • Immediate, real-time customer service
  • Global product editor
  • Cost efficient advertising
  • No seller fees ever
  • Basic and pro accounts so you can try it out before deciding whether or not to upgrade
  • Fewer sellers so newbies aren't dwarfed by tons of other sellers
  • Equitable promotion of items to the front pages of search so that even new sellers get exposure
  • Up to 10 images of each item (Etsy allows 5)
  • A welcoming community that is easier to interact with on the forums


These are just a few of the great benefits I'm enjoying now.  I'm hoping that Artfire will work well for me.  I haven't shut down my Etsy shop, but please check out my studio at: http://www.artfire.com/users/ellesbeads.  Let me know what you think of it!

If you're interested in ArtFire yourself as either a buyer or seller (or both), you should follow them on Twitter.

Until next time,
Elle

0 comments: