Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekly BEST: From Shirlee

 

Warning!  If you like handmade items that can be described as adorable, professionally made, colorful, festive, shabby chic or all of the above, you cannot afford to miss this shop!  From Shirlee is a collective shop run by a mother-daughter-daughter team who trace their artisan roots to the family's grandmother, Shirlee.  Shirlee's inspiration and passion for all things crafty spread down through the next two generations to these three shop owners: Linda, Brittany, and Ashley.  I tend to really love collective shops because of their propensity to display diverse talents, and From Shirlee is no exception.  You'll find anything here from scrapbook pages to baby afghans to hair accessories.  Here are some of my favorite items from the shop:

Christmas Countdown Magnet Board

Have this Dance, premade Scrapbook pages, 12 x 12

Snowman Welcome Wall Hanging

Amigurumi Octopus

I hope you'll visit the shop and look through each category, because there are so many more fun items I don't have room to post!  Here's where you can find the From Shirlee crew around the web:


Once you've checked out the shop, come back here and let us know which item(s) you like best.  Don't forget to "heart" them if you're an Etsy user!

Until next time,
Elle

I'm a part of an Etsy team called Boosting Etsy Shops Team or BEST. The purpose of the group is to provide promotion for each team member through our existing social networking accounts. Each week I'll be doing a blog feature about a different team member.

1 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you for this wonderful feature of our shop.

Since I made it, I don't know if I can pick a favorite! ;)

Linda