Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly BEST: Buy Some Love

 

This week I'm featuring some fellow legal professionals and jewelry artisans - a husband and wife team in or near Toronto, Ontario.  When I say that this is a team effort, I genuinely mean it - both partners have active involvement in the creative aspects of the business.  The husband contributes beaded necklaces to the shop and the wife adds her charm necklaces and earrings to the mix.

The jewelry in this shop often features nautical and feminine, floral themes.  The use of color, pearls, charms, various metals, and a combination of simple, dainty designs alongside more complex, clustered jewelry give a variety of choices for every buyer.  As always, here is my selection of favorites from this shop:

Turquoise and Ivory cluster with teardrop earring


http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.151365192.jpg 

Now usually I only select 3-4 items from the featured shop, but there are some additional really cool items in this shop that I haven't seen before and to which I want to draw your attention.  Check out the unique selection of chalkboard jewelry from Buy Some Love by clicking on the image below:

Chalkboard and Apple pendant necklace
Real Chalkboard Jewelry $8.25 - $18.50
Find Buy Some Love around the web at these locations:

Shop: Buysomelove.ca
Blog: raisingaking.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/BuySomeLove

Be sure to check out the shop to find out about their special, ongoing discount for loyal customers as well as the current selection of sale items.  After you do, please come back and share your favorite item(s) in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle

I'm a part of an Etsy team called Boosting Etsy Shops Team or BEST. The purpose of the group is to provide promotion for each team member through our existing social networking accounts. Each week I'll be doing a blog feature about a different team member.

8 comments:

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

those earrings are adorable.
Our Home To Yours

PoesyGirl said...

I like everything. Those cluster earrings are perfect!

Elle said...

Thanks for checking out the shop!

Blue Forest Jewellery said...

I love shops that love pearls!

Elle said...

Great! Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen chalkboard jewelry before...what a great idea!

Elle said...

Neither had I! It seems like so much fun!

Domestic Goddess said...

The pearl necklace is stunning.

Linda @ FromShirlee