Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekly Treasures: Plum Passion

Here is another of my Kaboodle styleboards featuring plum colors:



Plum Passion
Kaboodle
Plum Passion by ellesbeads


As usual, this styleboard is both all-Etsy and was built around one of my own items.  The item I used this time was my Plum Czech Glass Beaded Cluster Ring:



Building these boards has been both a fun exploration into handmade and vintage items sold by other Etsy sellers, but it has also opened my eyes to the possibilities of my own products.  I like to make simple, elegant pieces and I love my bold, statement jewelry even more.  Building these styleboards around different pieces allows me to envision how the jewelry I make can actually be worn as a fashion accessory.  I challenge anyone to give it a go with one of your own items and see if you're not inspired!  (Remember per Kaboodle rules, you're not allowed to have more than one of your own items in a styleboard.)

Do you Kaboodle?  Add me as a friend!  And be sure to leave your own link in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle

2 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful jewelry! I found you on Handmadespark. I just signed up with them too. :)
Following your blog. Here is mine if you are interested. :)
http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

Elle said...

Thanks for following!