Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weekly Treasures: Fuchsia Fashion

Now that I can make Styleboard collages on Kaboodle, my weekly treasures posts will include them as well.  Check out my latest compilation of items from Etsy.  Click on the picture to see the Styleboard on Kaboodle as well as see who the individual sellers are:



Fuchsia Fashion
Kaboodle
Fuchsia Fashion by ellesbeads


I'm still finding it fun to build the collage around one of my funky jewelry pieces.  This time I used my funky fuchsia beaded ring:

Funky Fuchsia Beaded Adjustable Ring

Do you Kaboodle?  Leave a link to your brand or profile in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't use Kaboodle, but I'm going to! That styleboard is great. What a great way to highlight new listing or when you blog about another store! Thanks

Teri
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com
http://sandtcreations.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Thanks so much Teri! I definitely think you'll enjoy Kaboodle. I'm "ellesbeads" there as well so feel free to add me as a friend when you sign up!