Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekly Treasures: Ocean Dreams

I've got the summer blues!  It's unbearably hot outside and I'm still not 100% used to not having a break during the summer, even though I've been out of college for a couple of years.  I long to spend my summer days lounging on the beach!  Since that's not going to happen, I decided to make a treasury in the spirit of all things oceanic:


Please do the creators of these lovely items a favor and comment on the treasury.  If you have the time, please also click on all of the images in the treasury.  This will help increase its "hotness" - the strange method Etsy uses to default rank treasuries.

Have you curated a treasury or been selected for one recently?  Put a link to it in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle

2 comments:

Finding Charm said...

I just love the ocean! Off to comment.

Elle said...

Thanks so much Sarah!!