Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly BEST: Cadiwompus


This week I'm featuring another young artist.  Cadiwompus is a thirteen-year old creative soul from Alabama who draws, paints, and sews.  Like me, she loves fabric, upcycling, and thrift store finds.  She's running her own Etsy shop and here is some of the work available for purchase:

Original drawing By CaDiWoMpUs

Big Bangle Bracelet Farmers Market Style

Tween Girl Bonnie

Take a Walk Around the Park Tank

Support this Etsy seller by checking out the listings above as well as her weblinks:


What's your favorite item from this shop?  Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle

3 comments:

cadiwompus said...

Thank you so much for the nice feature!:D
-CaDiWoMpUs!

YelliKelli said...

Oh! What cute artwork! I like the first one...oh, and the second...oh I like all of them!!!!

Elle said...

You're welcome Cadiwompus!

Thanks for checking out the featured shop YelliKelly!