Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Treasures: Summer Colors

It's been an unusually long, cold, and snowy winter here in my state following the longest summer and shortest fall I remember in my lifetime.  I've made an active effort to create items in bright yellows, oranges, and reds lately to contrast with the dreary, gray weather we've been having.  Etsy treasury creators have taken to making bright, summery treasuries as well.  Here are a couple I found today while thumbing through my Etsy activity feed:

When is Summer Coming Back?:

When is Summer Coming Back? is a treasury created by getlovelights, a new Etsy shop featuring a mother-daughter team who specialize in wearable textiles.  The item of mine pulled for their treasury is my Yellow Beaded Chunky Adjustable Ring:

Yellow Beaded Chunky Adjustable Ring


Blue and Gold:

Etsy's billiebrand created this Blue and Gold Treasury.  Billiebrand is a lovely accessories shop, featuring items especially for the little ones.  The item of mine pulled for this treasury is my Paisley Shade of Orange Flower Brooch:


Paisley Shade of Orange Fabric Flower Brooch with Vintage Button

I hope you enjoy looking through all of the bright, cheery items from these two treasuries!  Be sure to leave a comment on the Treasury pages if you would like to share your thoughts on the collection with the treasury maker.

Until next time,
Elle

0 comments: