Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekly BEST: Moonangelnay



This week I'm featuring Moonangelnay, another brilliant photographer from the BESTeam.  The artist, Naomi, hails from Birmingham, UK and specializes in both photography and digital art.  Her shop features her photography in the form of prints, photo jewelry, calendars, collage sheets, and more.  As you'll see when flipping through the pages of her shop, she finds inspiration in color, contrast, and nature.  Naomi's work is multidimensional as well - she strives to move beyond the level of just "physical art" or "home decor" and into a higher level that reflects her philosophy.  Because of this, I've chosen to showcase items from her shop that spoke to me or moved me in some way:

Raw Orient 5x7 Inch Fine Art Photo

Sunflower Dreams 5x7 Inch Fine Art Photo

Vintage Faery Magic 4x6 Inch Fine Art Photo

Beyond Boundaries 8x12 or 8x10 Inch Fine Art Photo

For information on prints, finishes, and sizes, visit the profile page.  For your last minute gift giving needs, Moonangelnay also offers gift certificates in amounts ranging from $5-$100.

Find Moonangelnay around the web at these locations:

Shop: etsy.com/shop/moonangelnay
Shop 2: babamoon.etsy.com
Blog: moonangelnay.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/MoonangelnayPhotographyOnEtsy
Twitter: twitter.com/moonangelnay
Flickr: flickr.com/moonangelnay

Find an item from this shop that speaks to you in some way and be sure to come back here to tell us which one it is!

Until next time,
Elle

I'm a part of an Etsy team called Boosting Etsy Shops Team or BEST. The purpose of the group is to provide promotion for each team member through our existing social networking accounts. Each week I'll be doing a blog feature about a different team member.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautifully written feature! My favorite photo from moonangelnay is the Lovers Spoke.
All About Cats Etsy Shop
All About Cats Blog

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I love them all, too hard to choose just one. :)
Our Home To Yours

Moonangelnay Photography said...

Hi Elle! Thanks so much for the feature! I'm just so sorry I hadn't visted sooner I've had such a busy time of it through the holidays! But I really appreciate your kind words and time spent looking through my store :) You Rock! I'm just writing up a feature for you :)

Take care and thanks again!

moonangelnay x