Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekly BEST: Too Much of a Good Thing

 

This week's feature is about a multi-talented artist from Oregon who makes accessories, housewares and greeting cards.  Leyla started crocheting at age 12 and loves working with cotton.  Her greeting cards are a huge hit with everyone that receives them and can be found locally in Salem, Oregon at Willamette Valley Fruit Company, Danner & Soli, Felicity Boutique, and State Capitol Gift Shop.  I can't get over how beautiful the cards are!  Here is a selection of my favorites from her shop:

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.165140029.jpg


http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.172541021.jpg
Hot Air Balloon Note Card Set $7.50

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.140455294.jpg
Wedding Card $4.00

For lots of other cards and crocheted goodies, you'll have to check out Leyla's shop:


What is your favorite item from her shop?  Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle

I'm a part of an Etsy team called Boosting Etsy Shops Team or BEST. The purpose of the group is to provide promotion for each team member through our existing social networking accounts. Each week I'll be doing a blog feature about a different team member.

9 comments:

leyla said...

Thanks, Elle!

Elle said...

You're welcome! :)

Turquoise Angels said...

The blank birthday card

Dandee said...

I recently featured Too Much of a Good Thing and also love her cards! I love the hot air balloon one!
-andee

Elle said...

Thanks for checking out the shop Turquoise Angels.

I totally agree Andee! The colors make that one of my favorites.

Nina said...

How creative! I especially love the wedding card!
Nina
http://www.ninainflorida.com

Brook said...

I love all the cards! What creativity and talents!

ourhometoyours said...

I love Leyla's shop. I've ordered from her and the items were shipped quickly, and very cute. Too much of a good thing is the only blog I have an email subscription to, I look forward to reading it.
Debbi

Elle said...

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the shop!