Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekly BEST: The Garden Room

I joined a new Etsy team last week called Boosting Etsy Shops Team or BEST.  The purpose of the group is to provide promotion for each team member through our existing social networking accounts.  Each week I'll be doing a blog feature about a different team member.


My first BEST feature is on The Garden Room, an artist specializing in watercolors and colored pencils.  She describes herself as a mostly self-taught artist with some professional training and a diploma in art.  She is also interested in crafting and jewelry making.  Here is a sampling of some of her work:



Be sure to check out The Garden Room's entire shop on Etsy.  She can also be found around the web in these social media outlets:


Thanks for checking out my team member's shop!  Let me know what you think in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Sunflower painting! Nice post.

Elle said...

It is lovely, isn't it? I'm a huge fan of sunflowers.

Thanks for reading!

Nina said...

What a fabulous selection of work!
Hard to pick but I love the fruits the best!

Dominique said...

Lovely sunflower :)

I might go check that team out...

Elle said...

Thanks for checking it out Nina!

Dominique, you can find out more information about BEST at this thread on the Etsy forums: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6522834

waterwaif said...

I love that sunflower!

Artesia said...

Beautiful colors!

Elle said...

Thanks for your thoughts waterwaif and Artesia!