Monday, October 26, 2009

Elle's Recommendations

If you're looking for other creative crafters, there are some great shops on etsy.com that you should check out:

  • http://www.adnagam.etsy.com/: This site has some really unique handmade stationary and envelopes.  Prices are generally in the $10-$15 range which seems fair considering how nicely made these are.  Just don't buy up all the World Peace ones because I want to get those myself!
  • http://www.zaliahsshop.etsy.com/: This shop has some photography prints, but the real appeal of this site comes from the adorable handmade figurines of animals and little creatures called Eggbees.  The figurines will be nice for any collector, but are not suitable for young children.  Most prices average about $5.
  • http://www.worldwideoddities.etsy.com/: This store has some very nice high-end items.  Most of the pieces they sell are vintage and range from jewelry to coins to cuff links.  Some of the items are from other countries.  I did not look at all 8 pages of inventory, but based on the categories I was interested in, prices range from $15 to $50.  This shop is a little too steep for my budget but it's definitely worth a look for anyone interested in vintage items.
So now that I've plugged all of these great sites, I'm going to throw in a disclaimer.  I have not yet bought anything from these sellers, though I will likely in the future when my finances change.  Check out their feedback and ratings before buying from them and read the store policies closely!  I hope you'll see fit to purchase from me and from other Etsy sellers.  We appreciate your business!

Until next time,

Elle

0 comments: